Is there a way to "Go Green" and collect student work in digital form, instead of hard copy?
Introducing GoFileDrop!
As you can see in the video, GoFileDrop is incredibly easy to use.
All you have to do is give the upload link to your students and get them to submit their documents via the upload link! E.g. gofiledrop.appspot.com/?email=your_email@mshs.edu.sg
Now...
"Won't it get messy if I have 3 (or more) classes?"
"What if I want them to submit work for different assignments?"
Well, GoFileDrop has an awesome feature that automatically puts the uploaded file into a folder of your choice!
E.g. I have 3 classes, 2A, 2C and 2E. I want them to submit their Literature assignment to me, using GoFileDrop.
All you need to do is add "&folder=2ALitAssignment1" to the end of the link, e.g. gofiledrop.appspot.com/?email=your_email@mshs.edu.sg&folder=2ALitAssignment1
All you need to do is add "&folder=2ALitAssignment1" to the end of the link, e.g. gofiledrop.appspot.com/?email=your_email@mshs.edu.sg&folder=2ALitAssignment1
All of their work will go directly to the folder "2ALitAssignment1". I can then download all the files at one shot as a *.zip file.
Beats getting our students to send us email, slowly downloading the file from each email, and manually sorting these files into folders, doesn't it?
To add GoFileDrop to your email account, simply click here.
(Of course, good things have a catch. The maximum file size is 3MB... The hunt continues for a service that can do the same thing with those huge podcast files. Haha.)
No comments:
Post a Comment